Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our Crazy Minds

The brain is an amazing muscle. A little over a year ago I began documenting my dreams. This only lasted like two weeks, but I never read them since it happened. Until tonight. It was amazing how much I remebered from the dream after reading it a year later. I think I am going to by a digital voice recorder so I can keep track of them on my way to work and then right them down later on. I had initially intended on writing a book about them, but I some what ditched that idea. I did begin a different novel however, and I think I'm going to incorporate them into that. I doubt it will ever be published. I had documented my moods and intoxication level (I was a drunk back then!!) as well to see if that made a difference. There is one crazy dream i read about that was interesting because it involved things that had happened that day, but in much different contexts. Anyway, I think i would really like to start doing that again. If you have time, you should try it out, its quite the experiment. Well, that's all I have for now. I need to go to bed so I can try to make it to work on time in the morning. Luckily it is thursday tomorrow and I am taking a vacation day friday. Should be a good day. peace.

No comments: