Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Training - Days 2 and 3

So, all the stuff I've read said that I should be keeping a log of what I've done. Therefore you all get to read about it as well because I don't want to start a new word document! Day 2 consisted of 2 and half hours of basketball. In the position I'm currently in I should technically only be working out 3 days a week. But basketball doesn't really count I guess. It was an intense couple hours though, and fun so that counts for something.

Day 3, today, consisted of a 10 minute run followed by a 20 minute walk. As much as I want to run the whole marathon, I realize I will probably walk some of it. But I am training to run it all. In fact, since I haven't done anything major for a long time, it is good to walk as well. So I've read. Anywho, tomorrow's plan is to play some basketball again. If we don't, I will probably take an hour long walk, and stretch. I haven't been stretching lately and I think that is causing more soreness and could potentially lead to injury (and that's no bueno).

So there you have it, the continuation of the workout log. On a side note, my lungs are starting to feel quite a bit better than they have in a long time. I think that is somewhat of a good sign. Til tomorrow, peace.

2 comments:

jedi said...

Dude, you should walk to Denver for the Frozen Four ... then UND would be so inspired, they'd bring home number 8.

CHUCK said...

that is a really good idea, but i don't think i could make it in time. 2012 we should go to the frozen four, i think its in tampa bay...or else like 2010 its in DC