Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Nobody told me!

So Schick is having a $20,000 YouTube facial hair shaving contest, and I'm pissed about having been left out. Anyone who saw me with my Hulk Hogan/trucker 'stache knows that if I were in this contest no one else would stand a chance. Ask the lady that cuts my hair, or any of the roughly forty thousand people that were at the X that day... contest over. And if you didn't see it that day, I'll send you a picture from my phone. But be forewarned, apparently it can cause nightmares, auto crashes, spontaneous pregnancy, and instant addiction to meth. Oh well, what would I do with twenty grand anyway? Probably just spend it on Grain Belt and pajamas.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

pajamas? that's weird.

how do i put pictures on this thing? i've got a good one of you, the mustache and a crazy man with a green foam hat.

Wags said...

1. Email it to me, and I'll put it up.
2. Pajamas are the most comfortable clothing in the world.
3. Add cyclical unemployment to the list of things the ass kicker causes.