Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Half Marathon

So, in an unusual turn of events in my life, I agreed to run a half-marathon one year from now. (approximately) Now, for any of you who actually know me, you understand I fucking HATE running. But, I am a man of my word. In fact, I won't be doing it alone. My roomate and myself have challenged each other. We always make stupid bets and shit, but I think this is epic and tops it all. First of all, its going to be hard to actually run every night, but add that in with the fact that we are starting at the beginning of summer in Phoenix? We are not that smart. Second, it is going to be a huge lifestyle change altogether for myself (and Joe for that matter.) But nonetheless, we won't bitch out like those two guys who grew a beard for two weeks and then wussed out. This is real, and you can expect to read about the progress I make here on the blog. I would like to have the support of the few readers we have here, and hope that I can make it through for one year. Have a good night everyboday. The first night of running starts sunday and until then, I'm going to try and not kill myself from partying. peace.

3 comments:

jedi said...

That's very Bushido. I'm sure you'll have all our readers' support.

Wags said...

Dude, you've got my support. Awesome.

Unknown said...

From another person who fucking HATES running, when this comes to fruition I will make a trek to that half marathon site. This will be something to see. Rock on man.