Sunday, March 23, 2008

The End

Going into this beard-off I always said I wanted to go one day longer than John. Well, I went about a week longer, but yesterday morning I woke up and looked in the mirror and realized that although I looked damn good with a beard, it had to go. So I did what any beard shaver would do, I carved it into a Hulk Hogan ass-kicker and sat two rows off the glass at the biggest college hockey tournament in the country. I'm just not a beard guy, and today after I shaved off the stache was the first time I saw myself in the mirror in a long time. I like me, and I like all of you. Thanks for keeping up with the Blog this last month, hopefully we can keep you entertained with something a little less sensational going forward.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm a little upset about the anticlimactic ending here. There should have been photos of the 'stache, at the very least.

jedi said...

I'll take full responsibility for peaking at the wrong time. I kind of up and left to Washington, DC for over a week immediately after I shaved. I also declined to tell Cole that I shaved for a few days. I'm a poor loser.

Wags said...

I'm a poor winner.