Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 18

Physically, I'm OK. I too have been experiencing some mental stress recently, but rather than blame it on the beard, I'm going to give the beard credit for being one of the only things that's keeping me going right now.

I can't count how many times I stroked the beard in my Property class earlier today, which is becoming increasingly boring by the minute. I pretty much read before class and then listen to people (my own classmates, who are not lawyers) tell me what I read for 50 minutes. Brutal. Also, measuring its daily growth gives me a reason to get out of bed in the morning.

Lastly, my beard is slowly making the transition to a playoff beard, which means I'm considering not shaving until the Sioux lose or win the national title in hockey. Sioux yeah yeah!

No comments: