Monday, March 3, 2008

Day 14

Folks, this weekend was a real beard grower. Friday was nothing to brag about, but Saturday was a beard growing tour de force. It started when we woke up and drove to Duluth to watch the Sioux play the Bulldogs. I'd have to say the win and the view from the concourse were the two best things about the DECC. I feel old saying this, but the things the students were chanting were out of control. If I wanted to hear people yelling racist shit like that I would have watched a St. Cloud State game. And not an alcoholic beverage in sight. I have to go down to Mankato to get a cocktail at a game in this state? After the UND game we busted ass back to St. Paul to catch the bulk of the St. John's v. Hamline MIAC playoff. Johnnies lost a tough one, but you had to respect their playoff beards. Afterward we made it home in time to watch the Minnesota v. Alaska Anchorage game (at least what I could stay awake for). It all adds up to some serious growth that I think will show in the pics tomorrow. Chris Collinsworth, Chris Collinsworth, Chris Collinsworth. Thank you.

No comments: